A summary of the main findings are set out below.
- Only 11% are satisfied with Stan Kroenke's ownership of Arsenal
- 92% think Arsenal should give a fuller description of the services KSE perform in return for a consultancy payment of £3m
- 74% back Alisher Usmanov being offered a seat on the Arsenal Board
- 87% think that changes are needed in the Arsenal Boardroom, including more football experience
- 29% are satisfied with Arsenal's football performance in recent seasons with 53% being dissatisfied (18% were neither)
- 92% think Arsenal should put more resources into improving the Ticket Exchange and introduce home credits so there are less empty seats.
- Only 12% think Arsenal do enough to support a good atmosphere at home games
- Only 19% are satisfied that ticket prices at the Emirates stadium are good value for money
Read the May 2016 Membership Survey Results Here