Thursday 1st January 2015
A snapshot of some of the results is set out below:
- 84% of AST members agree that Arsene Wenger is the right person to manage Arsenal Football Club (10% disagree and 6% have no view)
- 76% of AST members are satisfied with Arsenal's football performance in recent seasons (10% not satisfied and 14% neither satisfied nor dissatisfied)
- 96% of AST members think it is important that Arsenal continues to have individual supporter shareholders involved in its ownership structure
- 83% of AST members think it is important that Arsenal retains its status as a company listed on the stock exchange with obligations towards financial transparency and accountability to shareholders
- 88% of AST members support the introduction of home credits that rewards people for making sure their seat is used (or put into ticket exchange) to ensure the ground is fuller on match-days
- 73% of AST members would be more likely to use the ticket exchange if it worked closer to kick-off and had an app made for use on smartphones
The AST membership tool is an important tool in forming the AST's policy positions and communicating the views of our members to Arsenal.
This year we received a large number of responses from a diverse spread of Arsenal Supporters including shareholders, overseas supporters, season ticket holders, silver and red members, and Arsenal Fanshare members.
The AST will once again forward the results of the survey to Ivan Gazidis and the Board of Arsenal Football Club.
Read The May 2015 Membership Survey Results Here