Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Survey of AST members on finishing 2019/20 Premier League season behind closed doors
In the last few days the AST has undertaken a poll of all of our members to ask their views on proposals for finishing the 2019/20 behind closed doors.
The results of the short survey are set out below. We have already submitted these results to Arsenal and the Premier League for their consideration ahead of tomorrow’s meeting on Project Restart.
1. Are you supportive of the Premier League returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20?
2. We asked our members to rate how the Premier League Clubs should recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium. Each idea was scored on a scale of 1 to 100 (with 100 being the highest score). The results are an average of all responses. We list the ideas in order of popularity:
3. Which of the following do you prefer for the Premier League and broadcasters addressing the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches?
4. Do you think it is important that as many games as possible are played in the home ground rather than in neutral venues
5. How well do you feel that Arsenal have engaged in dialogue with fans during the COVID-19?
Not Satisfactory 13%
6. How well do you feel Arsenal have handled arrangements such as such as refunds and season tickets renewals?
7. Will you comply with Public health advice and requests from Arsenal to stay away from Emirates Stadium on match-days?
8. Covid-19 is creating a financial crisis throughout football, do you think it is important that Arsenal and the Premier League use some of their financial resources to support the football pyramid?
Join us to gain full access
Become a member from as little as £20 a year