Wednesday 1st January 2014
A snapshot of some of the results is set out below:
- 76% are optimistic about Arsenal's prospects over the next five seasons (14% pessimistic) with 51% satisfied with Arsenal's football performance in recent seasons (31% not satisfied)
- 94% want the increased revenue from broadcasting and commercial deals to help with more affordable pricing at the Emirates and 86% were against this season's ticket price increase
- 90% say Stan Kroenke has not done enough to explain his vision for Arsenal and 81% believe he should honour his commitment to meet Arsenal fans
- 95% think it is important Arsenal continues to have individual supporters involved in the Club's ownership structure and 93% wanted Stan Kroenke to support the Fanshare Scheme
- 68% thought the atmosphere at the Emirates was better last season
- 72% Support Safe standing being introduced (20% against) and 53% were against the FA Commission proposal to introduce B teams in the lower league structure (33% for)
The AST membership tool is an important tool in forming the AST's policy positions and communicating the views of our members to Arsenal.
This year we received a large number of responses from a diverse spread of Arsenal Supporters including shareholders, overseas supporters, season ticket holders, silver and red members, and Arsenal Fanshare members.
The AST will once again forward the results of the survey to Ivan Gazidis and the Board of Arsenal Football Club.
The Survey results will also be tabled at the next AST meeting for discussion and the results will be used to inform the policies and positions it adopts during the forthcoming season to represent its membership.
Read The May 2014 Membership Survey Results Here